Principal: Matthew J. Torano
Grade Levels: 9-12
Prospective families can Apply online, sign up for Welcome Wednesdays and Panther for a Day, an register for Open House. Apply Now
Meet the Cristo Rey Tampa team of professionals. Meet the Staff
News and Events
Stay connected with CRT! Read about students and staff making a difference on campus and in the community. Learn More
Volunteers support many of the activities possible at Cristo Rey Tampa. To ensure the safety of the students and families in our community, every volunteer is required to:
- Comply with the Diocese of St. Petersburg fingerprint policy for background screening (Level II)
- Attend the appropriate Safe Environment Program training
- Complete and submit a volunteer application (link here)
Step One: Complete and Submit a Volunteer/Parent Council Form.
Download and complete the Volunteer/Parent Council Registration Form. Please submit the form via email to email@example.com
Step Two: Level II Background Screening
- All volunteers working with children and vulnerable adults must be Level II background screened* using electronic fingerprinting through diocesan resources.
- All applicants pay for this process at registration using a credit card. The fee for volunteers is $51.00.
- Fingerprints and screening are good for five years. (Register for Background Check/Fingerprints)
*If you have been Level II background screened for your Parish or another school, please call the Diocese of St. Petersburg’s Safe Environment Office at 727-344-1611 and request they send your screening results to Cristo Rey Tampa.
Step Three: DOSP Safe Environment Training (online)
- Go to stpetersburg.CMGconnect.org to complete the safe environment curriculum.
- Create a new account by completing all the boxes. This includes address, primary Parish, and how you participate at your Parish or school. If you have questions, please contact Terrie Dodson-Caldevilla.
- Complete the Safe Environment Program – St Petersburg curriculum.
- Download and print your certificate upon completion and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step Four: Salesian Safe Environment Training (on campus)
Once you have completed your Safe Environment Program training and the Level II Background Check, please take the following step:
Upon receipt of your Safe Environment Program training certificate and Level II Background Check clearance, you will receive an email from Cristo Rey Tampa with the next steps to start volunteering.
Mary Help of Christians Center
6400 East Chelsea Street
Tampa, FL 33610
M-F: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Phone & Email
Phone: (813) 621-8300
Fax: (813) 433-5249
The Cristo Rey Tampa Parent Council provides volunteers for various events on campus and helps staff organize activities that enhance the school community. In addition, the Parent Council hosts and supports events year-round for current and new families. See the calendar of events for upcoming volunteer opportunities.
The Parent Council meets monthly via Zoom (see online calendar for meeting dates) to plan for events and discuss upcoming agenda items.
Connect with the Parent Council:
- Facebook (@Parent Council Cristo Rey Tampa Salesian High School)
To learn more about the Cristo Rey Tampa Parent Council and how you can join, contact email@example.com
2022-2023 Parent Council Officers
|President:||Jose Bello P ’23, ’25|
|Vice President:||Adriana Duran, P ’23|
|Secretary:||Ana Ramos, P ‘24|
|Treasurer:||Carmen Pagan Gonzalez, P ’23|
|Freshman Class Representative:||Kate Joslin, P ’26, ’26|
|Sophomore Class Representative:||Zuhai Rivera, P ’25|
|Junior Class Representative:||Mileidy Izaguirre, P ‘24|
|Senior Class Representative:||Victoria Arque Ochoa, P ‘23|
2022-2023 Parent Council Officers
President: Jose Bello P ’23, ’25
Vice President: Adriana Duran, P ’23
Secretary: Ana Ramos, P ‘24
Treasurer: Carmen Pagan Gonzalez, P ’23
Freshman Class Representative: Kate Joslin, P ’26, ’26
Sophomore Class Representative: Zuhai Rivera, P ’25
Junior Class Representative: Mileidy Izaguirre, P ‘24
Senior Class Representative: Victoria Arque Ochoa, P ‘23
What People Are Saying About Cristo Rey.
“We are glad to be in partnership with Cristo Rey Tampa, we really do enjoy working with our students.”
“We as students, preparing to go to college to achieve our career goals are very thankful for all the time and effort that CWSP Partners put forth each day to help us."
“CRT is preparing me for college by providing me with all of the necessary resources to make smart decisions about college. I am supported and know that I can ask anyone on staff questions about college, the application process, or financial aid. “