CRT Admissions Open House for 2020-2021 is on Tuesday, March 10, 2020, at 5:30 p.m.
Visit our campus to learn about the Cristo Rey Tampa (CRT) mission and opportunities offered to high school students. Attendees will be introduced to the application and admission process and meet current students, administrators, and staff.
Check out some of the reasons below why our students excel in the classroom and the community.
- Sixty-eight Cristo Rey Network® University Partners recruit and support our students through college graduation.
- We have a dedicated Alumni Coordinator who assists students with the transition from high school to college and tracks them through college, supporting their post-secondary success.
- We have a dedicated College and Career Counselor who assists students with their college search, test prep and application process, and scholarship opportunities.
- Our course offerings include Advanced Placement (AP) and dual enrollment at HCC and the University of South Florida (GPA requirement). Coming in the Fall of 2020, the AP Capstone Diploma program offered by the College Board will be available to students. This program is based on two yearlong AP courses: AP Seminar and AP Research.
- A Catholic, Salesian environment coupled with Campus Youth Ministry and service clubs encourages students to grow in faith and service.
- Extracurricular activities, including academic clubs, student government, and sports, are offered to enhance our student’s high school experience.
- Our certified teachers are committed to both a student’s academic success and spiritual formation.
- More than 50 Corporate Work Study Partners who provide real-world experiences for students, introduce them to future careers and cover most of the student’s tuition cost.
- We are committed to offering an affordable Catholic, college preparatory education to families with limited resources and building a pipeline of diverse, 21st Century talent.
- 100% of Cristo Rey Network graduates are accepted to colleges and universities across the nation.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Admissions Office at 813-621-8300.