The RENEWAL application for Florida Tax Credit AND Family Empowerment families for the 2021-2022 school year is now AVAILABLE! Please read important information below:
- All families MUST renew. Students who received funding for 2020-2021 may be automatically approved as long as a renewal application is submitted.
- The application for both scholarships is the same. To renew please go to https://login.sufs.org/Account/Login
- Siblings added to a renewal student’s application may also be automatically eligible and receive priority over new students; however, space is limited.
- The following documents will be required to submit your renewal application:
- Proof of residency (i.e.- Florida ID, utility bills, residential lease)
- Any other sources of income (i.e. – unemployment, social security, child support, etc.)
Email a copy of the approval letter to Ms. Valero at email@example.com
A student’s enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year at Cristo Rey Tampa will be placed on hold until their scholarship status is confirmed, so please complete the application immediately. We are here to help! Please contact Ms. Valero at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.