We hope students, faculty, and staff had a wonderful holiday season. As school resumes tomorrow after a much-needed break, please remember the following:
- If you are feeling ill and exhibiting any symptoms of an illness, please stay home.
- If anyone in your immediate family or household has tested positive for COVID-19 and your child has had close contact, PLEASE do not comet to school.
- If you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, do not come to school.
Did you travel during the break?
Please remember, you may have been exposed to COVID-19 in your travels. You may feel well and not show any symptoms, but you can still spread the virus to others. All travelers may pose a risk to family, friends, and the community after travel, as stated by the CDC.
If you and your family traveled during Christmas Break, please:
- Consider testing 3-5 days after your trip and reduce non-essential activities for a full seven days after travel, even if your test is negative. If you do not get tested, consider reducing non-essential activities for ten days.
- If your test is positive, isolate yourself to protect others from getting infected.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Principal Torano at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Davidson at email@example.com
The health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff is our primary concern. Thank you for your commitment to helping us keep Cristo Rey safe!
Resources from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC):
- CDC – Things you need to know.
- CDC – When to quarantine?
- CDC – What to do if you are sick.